Estimates are free if you tell us which parts you want replaced or which services are needed. Otherwise, there will be a charge for locating your problem.
Your vehicle must be picked up within 48 hours of completion of your repair unless special arrangements are made prior to the repair. There will be a storage charge of $15 per day for anything over 48 hours. We are not responsible for damage done to any vehicle in our parking lot. It is required that you have insurance to cover your vehicle or project against any damage or problems (including acts of vandalism, theft, and mother nature) beyond reasonable care, custody or control on our part.
We use all resources until disposal is needed. All materials are divided into recycling programs including: all electronics, refrigerants, fuel, oil, filters, papers, plastics, metals, coolant, cardboards, etc. They are then distributed to approved providers.
We accept cash, checks, Discover, Visa and MasterCard.
- Only local checks above #500 are accepted.
- Two forms of ID are required.
- Bank account verification will be requested at our discretion.
- We retain the right to refuse personal checks for payment. Cashiers check or money orders may be requested.
- A $25 fee will be assessed for all checked returned to us marked NSF.